Lego Technic Mercedes AMG F1 W14 E Performance (42171)
Sorry, currently out of stock
Racing drivers call it the zone. A state of super-concentration needed to perform at breathtaking speed. Now it’s time for you to get in the zone as you channel that same focus to build a LEGO® Technic™ model of the Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 E Performance car (42171) from the 2023 season. Enjoy a rewarding build as you assemble the details of this 1:8 scale model for adults. With authentic livery details this model looks amazing from every angle, so celebrate your building achievement by placing it on display.
Features include steering that can be controlled using the steering wheel or with the knob on top of the car. Remove the engine cover to reveal the differential and the 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons. With amazing attention to detail, the model also features an opening wing inspired by the real-world car’s DRS. This Mercedes F1 model car building set for adults makes a great gift idea for racing fans who love cool LEGO sets.
- Build and display a Mercedes F1 model car – This LEGO® Technic™ Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 E Performance building kit for adults is packed with authentic details from the 2023 car to delight motorsport fans
- Test out the steering – Features include slick tires, plus steering that can be controlled using the steering wheel or with the knob on top of the car
- Authentic features and details – Features include the differential and the 6-cylinder engine with its moving pistons, plus the opening wing inspired by the real-world car’s DRS
- A display piece for the home or office – With authentic livery details, this model can be admired from every angle, so celebrate your building achievement by placing it on display
- A racing car gift project for adults – This Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 E Performance set makes a rewarding gift for adult fans of motorsport who enjoy challenging projects
- 3D building instructions – Get ready to build like never before with the LEGO® Builder app, where you can save sets, track your progress, zoom in and rotate your model in 3D
- Measurements – A 1,642-piece set with a model measuring over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 25 in. (63 cm) long and 10 in. (26 cm) wide